Monday 6 September 2010

Pop idol dies in tragic accident

Today work was almost unbearably quiet. This lead to the day going by very slowly, filled with little more than wandering around the store and checking gadget sites for any interesting news. There was none. After work I was raised out of my boredom-induced apathy on seeing my bus was a double decker. After getting off I met Steven mould who is back for a few days; our discussion somehow focused on Michelle McManus in HD when STV HD is launched. Naturally this lead to considering various horrible ways she could die as result of her massive frame: being smothered in her sleep by one of her breasts, being knocked out whilst jogging, or a fatal trampolining incident. Yes, they were morbid boob jokes in essence. Tonight I watched Kick Ass again as I bought the blu ray today; its just as good the second time and my parents loved it too. Hit Girl is hilarious. Song of the day comes from MTV Classics Electronic 80's hour tonight, of which I loved every song. But one that stood out was Flock of Seagulls: Run. Great song and I was mesmerised by the poor production values, yet mind blowing obscurity of the video. I love the 80's.

No comments: