Friday 3 September 2010

PARTY HARD (ish)

Today I had a well earned day off after my arduous one day week. After getting home at 4 I was oddly refreshed when I woke up at 8, and soon after went to New Craigs to see the psychiatrist. I'm now drown to monthly appointments rather than fortnightly due to the amount of progress I've made. It's definitely nice to know I'm getting to grips with the stuff that's been affecting me for the last two years, without meaning to sound melodramatic. When I got home I found my Dr Dre Beats headphones had arrived: I will give a full review of them another day as I'm not finished testing them. Darroch came over to collect ectoplasm, and in doing so he stayed for a while, and we drove up bunloit which was great as I've not been all the way up there for years and the weather was amazing. I'm blogging early because I'm now going out to town with Darroch and numerous other humans in celebration of Jon's birthday. Song of the day is welcome home by coheed & cambria because thus far its been the best song on my headphones. I love the song and the quality of sound really adds to the punch of the music. It's a brilliant album the song comes off of: Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV, Volume 1: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness. Quite a mouthful but a great album nonetheless.

No comments: